The “call logs” feature of TheOneSpy app gives you an overview of all the call making and call receiving activities that occur on the mobile device over the cellular network.
- The logs include the type of the call (incoming, outgoing or missed calls).
- The phone numbers with dual sim cards of the callers
- The name of the calling person in case it is in the contact list of the target mobile phone device.
- The duration of each call is also registered.
- Call start time and date at which the calls occurred.
The call logs can be managed by delete option on the web portal or the app to cut the clutter in the data. The TOS “Call logs” feature provides you with all the necessary information that is needed to keep your monitoring and surveillance on the high note. Moreover, the TOS portal enables you to download the call logs in a variety of different file formats for data record keeping; the file formats are CSV, excel, pdf. You can copy the complete call logs on the clipboard and paste in other applications such as notepad or an MS Word document. The TOS call logs feature even allows you to make a print straight on from the web portal control panel.