You can see infidelity in dozens of forms. Apart from commonly known physical infidelity, anyone can be unfaithful mental wise and emotions wise when you are using digital world. It does not make difference you are married, unmarried and in-case having a relationship. Now in the contemporary world has the technology you see many people indulging into affairs through the social media platforms. When we define digital world cheating, simply it is an action when a person getting intimate emotionally and mentally other than partner or spouse. Social Networking websites are becoming the major factor of online cheating opportunities for both the genders. The contemporary digital world is consist of plenty of social media websites and instant messaging applications such as Facebook, Tinder, WhatsApp, Yahoo, Vine, line and much other alike. Users are free to make plans, spread the word social gathering, meet with their old games or even sometimes find a plumber for cooking tips. When we talk about cheating, digital media platforms is supporting connections very easy no time ever before. There is a possibility of not endorsing issues like sexting as a traditional form of cheating. Sexting means capturing the picture of private parts by the users and making texts on mobile phone based on erotic language and then send it to their online beloved one through cell phone device. Purge from the twitter is not as same as the owning of a contact. But a partner or spouse possibly could not be agreed. These news trends of interacting with the opposite gender lead experts to realize that behavior of a cheating having no personal contact. So experts are naming this behavior as digital unfaithfulness the same as classical affairs, there are few who are using the term of “cyber infidelity” or online affairs. Currently, there are plenty of news stories have spread that plenty of well-named politicians are involved in cyber sexting and also in cyber infidelity, the excess of social media on the broader perspective and mobile technology are putting everyone relationship at stake. According to a survey, spouses are very insecure regarding the usage of social media platforms by their partners.
According to a survey conducted by “AAML”:According to a survey conducted by the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers has found that almost 81% of divorce lawyers reportedly stated that social media related divorce ratio has dramatically increased since last 5 years. Facebook was the major reason to point the evidence of an affair; both male and female users have involved in online affairs on social media websites when their husbands and wives are not looking. According to the experts, the cyber affairs also attached with the high profile men that have been caught red handed while misbehaving with their opposite genders.
Sings that your Spouse is engaged in online affairs:
- Your sudden presence within your spouse or partner’s room makes him/her suddenly hide the phone when you take a look on spouse mobile phone.
- Having Computer/cell phone passwords on spouse cell phone means that there could be some secrets which he/she is trying to hide.
- A cheating spouse also used to off spend more time on their smartphones and using social media rather than sharing their time with the family.
- Cyber cheating spouse regularly and frequently spends their time on texting, messaging and on chatting.
- A spouse having a digital affair may possibly show their nice behavior when his/her partner makes sudden presence in the home.
- However, a sudden nice behavior from the partner side may be the act of proving him-self innocent and to prevent anger from their spouse.