iPhone’s have become very common and children and teenagers are all found to be making use of this phone. With new versions of the phone being released on a regular basis, everyone wishes to get their hands on them. iPhone’s are equipped with iOS and contain some amazing features which make the phone one which is attractive for many. Thus, the iPhone is a gadget which almost every individual today owns and makes use of all the time for every purpose. No one leaves their home without their phones as they have everything they need to be stored on them. But what is a parent to do when they worry regarding how their child may be using the device given to them? This is where TheOneSpy can come in handy.
TheOneSpy is a monitoring software which can be installed onto the targeted iPhone to be monitored and which works invisibly to store the data onto the user control panel provided for every user of the software. A parent can then easily access this panel where all the data regarding their child’s activities on his/her iPhone would be stored. The following are instructions as to how you can install TheOneSpy app onto an iPhone.
- Once you have bought the monitoring app and have been emailed your unique License Key by TheOneSpy or can view it through your account, you can begin installing it onto the targeted iPhone which you have your hands on. Prior to installing the app onto the phone, make sure that it is jail broken without which the installation is not possible
- Next, select the icon of CydiaApp which can be found on the Springboard of the phone and once opened, click on Select Manage for iOS 8.x.x and Select Source for iOS 8.x.x from the button bar
- Once you are on the Manage Screen, click on Sources and then on Edit which can be found on the top right corner. Once done, click on the Add button on the top left
- A box will then be displayed stating to Enter Cydia APT/Url in which you will have to add the following link: http://download.TheOneSpy.com/istore and then select Add Source
- Once done, wait for the URL to be verified and for the updating process to continue. Once the update is complete, click on the Return to Cydia button which will show up on the bottom of the screen. Doing so will bring you back to the Sources screen where you will then have to click on the Oxonian Repo button which will open up a Mobile Substrators Tool Screen where you will have to click on OX-I-GEN
- Clicking on OXiGEN will cause details of it to be opened after which you will have to click on Install on the top right corner of the screen. A confirmation screen will then open asking whether you are sure about the installation and if you are, simply click on Confirm.
- Next, your screen should show a sign which says Reloading Data and once this is complete, click on Return to Cydia once again
- Once the installation is complete, a dialog box will pop up asking for the activation key which you will have to put in and click on the Activate button. If the activation key is correct, another dialog box will open up saying that the application has been activated successfully after which you can begin to use TheOneSpy