To cheat on is indeed a phrase that defines an affair. When we say “affair,” it usually means an extramarital affair. It translates to a relationship outside marriage with sexual or romantic intimacy. Almost all affairs have some base on affection in between two individuals.
Men cheat more than women do; at least this is true for American demographics. According to data from the recent General Social Survey (GSS), 20% of men and 13% of women had committed infidelity. Due to the explosive growth in technologies related to communications like the Internet and the cell phone, the magnitude of this problem is on the rise. People like to come close to each other while being on social media and this leads to a huge flaw in becoming intimate while being in a relationship.
The statistics suggest that men are more likely to have affairs outside their marriage as they grow old. Experts have pointed out some signs that we will share with you, these points can help to lead you to be conclusive about your man cheating on you. To catch a cheating man technology gives you an option that would allow you can tap his mobile device and computer that we will introduce later on. You may fear that it is an invasion of privacy and forbidden by law, but you will find it unusual that many lawyers will take this as evidence for you to potentially win a lawsuit.
Infidelity Stats for Men
Statistical data gathered by Menstuff® has the following readings.
- 22% of married men have had sex least once while being married.
- Younger men especially teenagers are more likely candidates for adultery.
- 70% of married women and 54% of married men are unaware of their spouses’ extramarital activities.
- 5% of married men reported having sex partners other than their spouse in the year1997.
- 22% of men admitted to having sexual relations outside their marriage sometime in their past.
- 10% of Americans believe adultery is not morally wrong or an acceptable social norm.
- 50% of Americans say President Clinton’s affair with Monica Lewinsky makes his moral stature “about the same as the average married man,” according to a poll by Time-CNN.
- 61% of Americans believe in adultery is a crime in the United States; 35% think otherwise; 4% were opinionless.
- 17% of divorces in the United States are a result of infidelity being caught.
Major Signs of a Cheating Man
You can have an eye on the following signs of changes in your husband and keep patience. Before jumping on to bugging his mobile phone looks for following signs in him.
- He is suddenly conscious about his looks.
- He is losing his affection for you with lack of emotions.
- He is not around whenever you need him.
- Having sex with him is getting different.
- You intuitively feel that something is wrong.
- He does not share his phone or computer with you anymore.
- He is not interested in spending money on you.
- You do not get any gifts anymore.
- Starts forgetting the essential family dates like the wedding anniversary or birth dates.
- He gets agitated, so you get to fight more often.
Why Men Cheat?
“Men cheat for sex.” Make sure you understand it very well; they usually have very little or no emotional involvement in their affairs. A man is very stern emotionally with high amounts of “testosterone” in his body. Testosterone is the hormone that is the cause of sex drive in every human being. The Testosterone level of men is much higher at least twenty times more on average than in women.
Men cheat because they always objectify a woman when they see one. It goes true for your relationship as a woman. Men are merely more lustful and sensual. They like experimentation. The lust always cooks in their mind. If you are someone who remains monotonous in her looks and appearance your husband will eventually give up on you or cheat you. You need to reinvent yourself all the time and keep the window for communication open and make sure you give him what he likes before he starts to deviate from a relationship and it is too late for a comeback. Women, on the other hand, are very different in the sense that they usually are emotional. They seek love and affection as the most top psychologists believe mostly those who study marital relationships. As the saying goes among the psychologists, women are not afraid of love, commitment, and loyalty that the problem is with men.
How to Make Sure
The surety if your man is having an affair with someone other than you, then you can catch him red-handed. It is very easily doable by intercepting and recording his calls. The technology behind it is much easier then you may think as you will find out. You need a tiny software app called TheOneSpy that takes under a minute to get downloaded on a mobile phone device.