- TheOneSpy makes no warranty or representation that this website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of this website.
- No part of this website is intended to constitute advice and the content of this website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. No goods and / or services are sold through this website and product and / or service details are provided for information purposes only.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations of products and / or descriptions of services available from TheOneSpy correspond to the actual products and / or services, TheOneSpy is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
- TheOneSpy does not represent or warrant that such products and / or services will be available from us or our premises. For this reason, please contact us prior to visiting if you wish to enquire as to the availability of any products and / or services. Any such enquiry does not give rise to any express or implied warranty that the products and / or services forming the subject matter of your enquiry will be available upon your arrival at our premises.
- All pricing information on the website is correct at the time of going online. TheOneSpy reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated after every 2 Years.
The end user of TheOneSpy, upon creation of their account and purchasing of the software, would hereby need to accept the following terms and conditions below coupled with the Agreement form.
No additional Warranty THE TheOneSpy SOFTWARE AND SERVICE ALONG WITH ANY 3RD-PARTY APPLICATION, SERVICE AND/OR SOFTWARE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE TheOneSpy SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY TYPE OF ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES. THEY WOULD BE SUPPLIED IN THEIR PRESENT STATE, ON FACE-VALUE. THE SAID DISCLAIMER INVOLVING THE SERVICE, AND ITS PARTNERS, OR SUPPLIERS OR ANY SIMILAR KIND OF STAKEHOLDER GROUP, IS IN ACCORDANCE AND DICTATED BY, THE FULL DEGREE OF STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS APPLICABLE. THE TheOneSpy SERVICE ALONG WITH ITS SAID STAKEHOLDER GROUPS, WILL NOT CERTIFY THAT THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE TheOneSpy SERVICE WILL BE FREE FROM ANY KIND OF ERRORS ENCOUNTERED BY THE USER OR WILL BE FREE FROM ANY POTENTIAL INTERRUPTIONS. FURTHERMORE, THAT THE (TheOneSpy) SERVICE, WOULD BE LIABLE TO FIX THOSE SHORTCOMINGS, THAT THE TheOneSpy SERVICE AND ITS RELEVANT SERVER ARE WITHOUT ANY UNSAFE COMPONENTS ALONG WITH THE ABSOLUTE SURETY THAT THE TheOneSpy_ SERVICE WOULD MEET YOUR SUBJECTIVE REQUIREMENT OR PURPOSE. THE END-USER IS EXCLUSIVELY RESPONSIBLE WITH RESPECT TO ANY FUTURE HARM TO THEIR PURCHASED EQUIPMENT, ANY KIND OF LOSS IN UTILITY AND DATA.
Android-based Call Recording TheOneSpy service is currently offering the feature pertaining to Call Recording on the Android platform. However, while that is the case, there are still some cellular manufacturers presently not supporting the said feature. Be advised that this is solely due to the constraints applicable to the said brands. In such instances, the TheOneSpy service can only serve the end-user by decreasing the subscription fee by one-fifth or by further extending the subscription in case the customer, owning a cellphone brand that is incompatible with the said feature, is already signed up for the call recording value-added service.
THINGS TO CONSIDER: The TheOneSpy service is intended to be a tool that enables effective monitoring of your wards and employees with respect to the smartphone, either owned by the end-user or having the required consent and clearance to monitor. It is the job of the end-user to inform the designated smartphone users that their activities are being watched. In the event that the user of the TheOneSpy service does not notify the party or parties affected by the service, he or she would be in direct violations of federal and state laws. Furthermore, in such case where the end-user installs the software on a smartphone not owned by the said party, TheOneSpy would provide full cooperation to federal and state authorities in accordance with the laws. It is the sole responsibility of the TheOneSpy service end-user to be fully aware and obey the state and federal laws that apply to the use of the application with respect to his or her specific utility. In the event that there is a doubt with respect to the laws applicable, the TheOneSpy service user should immediately get in touch with his or her local attorney before putting the TheOneSpy service to use. When the end-user downloads the TheOneSpy software, he or she is automatically assuring that the application would be used in a manner that is in line with the state and federal laws. Monitoring other people’s cell phone activities or even installing the application on their device without them knowing can be deemed as an act that goes against the legal framework of the end user’s country. TheOneSpy will assume no responsibility with respect to any subsequent exploitation or harm caused by the application. It is the end user’s responsibility to act in a responsible manner that is in line with the legal framework in their region. The end-user, upon buying and/or downloading the application, would be committed to agreed with all the information written above.
Disclaimer TheOneSpy Application software is developed to serve the purpose of ethical supervision for parents wishing to supervise the activities of their underage wards or for employers wishing to supervise their employee-base, but having express, on-paper consent. The purchaser of the TheOneSpy software must either be the owner of the cellphone or have on-paper consent from their wards or employees which would grant them authority to supervise their activities before they are able to install, download or enable the TheOneSpy software onto the particular cellphone, Verification required if he/she required monitoring in discreet mode. TheOneSpy service should not be put to use as a means of spying or stalking virtually anyone. TheOneSpy Application software should not be subjected to monitoring the cellphone of any other person in the end-user’s social circle, including their children over 18 years without their express, on-paper permission. In the event that the end-user attempts to utilize the TheOneSpy application in monitoring a cellphone not owned by him or her, or does not have the express consent of the parties affected, the act may be seen as a direct violation of federal and state laws. TheOneSpy would be bound to provide full cooperation to federal and state authorities. As a means to give a better understanding of what that on-paper consent would include, the individual that is being monitored or the person that owns the cellphone should give express permission to the TheOneSpy_ application software’s end-user to monitor their texts, call history, E-mails, geographical location, multimedia content, contact-list, surfing history and other internet browser preferences, BBM and recorded phone-calls at any given time. It is the sole responsibility of the TheOneSpy service end-user to be fully aware and obey the state and federal laws that apply to the use of the application with respect to his or her specific utility. TheOneSpy application software bears no responsibility for any subsequent harm or misuse of the application. It is upon the end-user to research the laws of his or her region to understand the legality of their actions.The end-user, upon buying and/or downloading the application, would be committed to agreed with all the information written above.