This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and TheOneSpy the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
It means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
Means collectively the personal information, Payment Information, and credentials used by Users to access Material and/or any communications System on the Web Site;
Means a small text file placed on your computer by TheOneSpy when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyze their browsing habits within the Web Site. Where e-commerce facilities are provided, Cookies may be used to store your “Shopping Basket, Cart” etc.
Means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that TheOneSpy makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
“User” / “Users”
It means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by TheOneSpy and acting in the course of their employment; and
It means any online communications infrastructure that TheOneSpy makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
Means the website that you are currently using (https://www.theonespy.com/) and any Other-domains of this site:
We only gather data of our customers from the very first day up to 45 days, under the light of GDPR European LAW and the data would be removed automatically once limit approaches to 45 days. On the other hand user is free to remove its information/data when needed instantly without any restrictions.
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
Date of birth;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests;
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- The IP address (automatically collected);
- Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by TheOneSpy for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to 1 months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Improvement of our products/services;
- Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customize or update the Web Site.
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
TheOneSpy may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted; you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
Third Party Web Sites and Services
TheOneSpy may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that TheOneSpy requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to sub
- Submit Account information or other Data.
Controlling Access to your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- Sharing Data with third parties
Data security is of great importance to TheOneSpy and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
Accessing your own Data
You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
- Before the Web Site sets Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a MESSAGE BAR requesting your consent to set those Cookies. None of the Cookies set by the Web Site jeopardize your privacy in any way and no personal data is collected. By giving your consent to the setting of our Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you through our Web Site. If you wish to deny your consent to the placing of Cookies, certain features of the Web Site may not function fully or as intended.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies; however, this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site.
- Certain features of the Web Site depend upon Cookies to function and are deemed, within the law, to be strictly necessary. You will not be asked for your consent to place these Cookies however you may still disable cookies via your web browser’s settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your browser if you are unsure as to how to adjust your privacy settings.
- You may delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly.
- The Web Site uses the third-party Cookies. These Cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Web Site to you and may be blocked at your choosing via your internet browser’s privacy settings.
Changes to this Policy
We do not allow anybody to monitor him without his/her written consent. In case we come to know the fact that one is using monitoring somebody without his/her written consent, we immediately cancel the license of the user, without paying any amount as a refund.
Information Collection and Use:
At TheOneSpy, we collect two types of information from you:
- Personal information which you voluntarily provide in case you register for our products or services.
- Tracking and site usage information which is automatically collected as you visit our website.
Tracking and Site information that is automatically collected:
We also do collect and store the automatically generated information as you navigate web pages on our website. An example of such information can be ‘log files’ about your computer’s internet connection, such as IP address, the length of time spent on the website, and the pages accessed during each visit. We may use such information to administer the site, gather broad demographic information, are analyze the trends, or track the user’s navigation through the website. IP address not considered to personally identifiable information except for the case when you request any premium service such as the newsletter e-mail. In general, aggregate information lets us measure the traffic on the website and improve the delivery of our web pages to the end user. In case we collect demographic information from you, such as your age or education, we will not let any other third party access such information in a way that you are identified as an individual. However, any information that might be shared will be of aggregate nature, until and unless we are required to share the information with any third party, under the conditions mentioned in the next section ‘Legal Matters.’ (‘Aggregate’ means any demographic information relating to the overall characteristics of a group.)
Verification Process of Target Device’s Owner and Buyer:
TheOneSpy can do verification process for our records only, to make sure that our app is not involve in intrusive and illicit surveillance by any of our user. Therefore, we can verify buyer and target user, to make sure that using our app for legal purposes.
We required, Buyer Full name, Address, Cell Phone number, Target user’s Full name, Relation, Age and Target Cell Phone number, after that we will verify both cell phone number by SMS code or direct calling by persons to know he/she consent or willing to install this app.
If we not getting verification by 5 days of request, then we will suspend license and contact Target user to investigate further.
In-case if target user’s devices are being monitored by someone using the TheOneSpy software without taking his/her consent, they can report abuse/Violation by below link and just need to provide significant information. Report Abuse and Violation.
Cyber bullying and stalking activities falls under cybercrimes that damages the victims emotionally, mentally and physically. That’s why TheOneSpy is always been the hardliner against the evil activities performed by the online predators and has developed tools to protect the children and facilitate the parents to do digital parenting.
Children’s online privacy information:
Our Commitment to data security:
In case such employees fail to meet their responsibilities, they may be terminated or legal action may proceed against them. Despite the fact that we exercise advanced levels of security in maintaining the security of your data, no method of electronic storage or transmission of data over the internet is 100% secure, so we do not guarantee the security of the information sent to us over the internet.