The billing policy for TheOneSpy user has been defined in a way that could ease the payment and access methods for our users. The policy implies since the date you have signed up to use TheOneSpy. Under certain circumstances, which are generally not known, the policy might get altered. The alteration would be informed to the user. As soon as the information is provided the new policy shall be followed. The policy is:
- Payment is collected through Credit Cards (Master, Visa, American Express, UCB and Discover), Diners Club, Fax and Union Pay.
- In-case, of the Credit Cards, the entire fee subscribed by the Card badge and the relevant taxes shall be charged.
- CyberSource/HBL is the authorized e-commerce merchant for TheOneSpy.com. Your transaction will appear as
“TheOneSpy*Ox-I-Gen+61290373846PK” on your credit card statement.
- In case of default of non–payment or any outstanding dues, the account of the user might get terminated temporarily or permanently, whatever would be the situation.
- If the user has been asked for the payment, the ultimatum ends after 3 days, after which the account would get terminated temporarily or permanently in case of default.
- If the payment information of the End User alters, we should be informed about the changes via an E–mail while all the outstanding dues are the liability of the user.
- In case the credit card expires while the usages of TheOneSpy, the outstanding dues are the liability of the user; we expect accurate information from the user.
- The package would not restart after the expiry. It is to be renewed by the user through the Control Panel to Renew or Upgrade the Service.
Refund Policy of TheOneSpy
As like the Billing Policy, the Refund Policy of TheOneSpy has also been described. It is made for the best interest of our users. In case of any unresolved problem relevant to TheOneSpy app, the refund policy comes into action. Before getting towards the policy, kindly note:
OS Platforms and Supported Web Brower:
TheOneSpy is not usable from every platform. It is only supported Android, iOS, and BlackBerry. So before making any purchase kindly make sure that the app is supported by your device’s platform.
TheOneSpy application can only be downloaded by using “Mozilla Firefox” on Android devices.
Policy for Lump Sum Return:
- If an unresponsive feature is discovered because of no support in the device, then 40% is refunded.
- If the user is no more interested in using the app after the purchase, then 0% is refunded.
- If an iPhone user is not interested to jailbreak his/her device after knowing that app needs a jailbroken iPhone then 45% of the payment is returned.
- If an Android user is not willing to root the device for the app, then 40% of the refund is made.
Provision of Additional Days:
If the user does not get a chance to install TheOneSpy on the target device after its purchase due to any reason, then he/she may contact the customer support. In conditions like this, we offer an extension in the installation for up to 15 days.
- In case the user doesn’t install the app and wants a refund, then the refund will be made if the request is received within 3 days.
- The request is supposed to be made within 3 days by the user.
- Request later than 3 days will not be entertained.
- The user can file a refund request by sending an E–mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, which is entertained by Sales Department.
- After sending the request of refund E-mail, please notify any of our online support assistant for faster the refund procedure.
- Kindly make sure that no request is made over support chat.
- The refund procedure takes 1 to 3 working days, counting between the Monday to Friday.
Last Update: 25 October 2016.