TERMS OF SERVICE
In purchasing and download the TheOneSpy application software, the end-user hereby agrees to the following:
- He or she will not use the TheOneSpy service activities that go against the federal and state laws
- Will not alter the TheOneSpy application software’s functions and usability pertaining to the security features of the TheOneSpy application software. These could be altering the application’s check on not allowing the copying of any content through the TheOneSpy service or hamper the functionality by enforcing certain limitations to the use of the application software.
- Not adversely affect the application like creating viruses to harm the functionality of the TheOneSpy application software in general or affect another TheOneSpy application software user’s experience.
- Not Posting, storing, sending, transmitting or disseminating any data that oversteps the patents or any such intellectual property rights associated with the TheOneSpy application software
- Not using an automated interface in accessing the TheOneSpy application software for the end-user’s own gains without our express permission. The end-user should also not use a modified version of the application software which would include (but not limited to) obtaining unauthorized access to or control of the TheOneSpy service.
- Neither selling or transferring your TheOneSpy service account to another person nor granting access to that third-party.
- Customers always follow and must obey conditions regarding billing and refunds.
- Never downloading, installing and activating the TheOneSpy application software on a cellphone that you don’t doing so without proper on-paper permission from the affected party.
- Strictly avoid violation of the state, federal or local laws in your country
- Prohibition from acquiring data from a cellphone using the TheOneSpy application software that is not owned by the end-user or not having written consent from the owner of the particular device.
TERMINATION OF SERVICE
The TheOneSpy application software along with any services herewith reserve the right to terminate or suspend the end-user’s access without due notice and any sort of liability attached based on a) TheOneSpy service’s understanding that you are in direct violation of any of the clauses of the agreement, b) TheOneSpy belief that you have intentionally and frequently infringed intellectual property rights bearing the application software in general or with respect to affected parties, c) have been extendedly inactive with respect to TheOneSpy services or d) have not paid outstanding fees owed. Furthermore, these are in supplement to any other remedies that TheOneSpy application service may have in terms of legal or equity grounds.
You hereby agree to not to indemnify TheOneSpy service along with those affiliated with it in any way from a) any legal accusations like lawsuits, damages, etc, along with any arising fees paid to the attorney for such a situation, b) in the event you violate the right of another person or related party, or c) inability to uphold the terms of this Agreement by you. In such instances, when the TheOneSpy service launches a defense for its cause, you are in agreement to offer your full support to that cause.
WITH RESPECT TO THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK THAT APPLIES, THEONESPY SERVICE ALONG WITH THOSE AFFILIATED TO ITS (NOT LIMITED TO) DEVELOPMENT AND CIRCULATION, WILL NOT BEAR THE RESPONSIBILITY OF PAYING ANY FORM OF SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND ANY SIMILAR DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO YOUR EXPERIENCE OF USING THE THEONESPY APPLICATION SOFTWARE, DESPITE THEONESPY SERVICE BEING INFORMED OF THE POTENTIAL OF SUCH POSSIBILITIES ARRISING. HOWEVER, THE EXTENT OF THE OVERALL LIABILITY THAT THE THEONESPY SERVICE OWES YOU WOULD NOT BE OVER THE AMOUNT OF: A) THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU PAY FOR ACCESSING THE THEONESPY SERVICE FOR A PERIOD OF 12 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR INITIAL CLIAM OR, B) A TOTAL OF 1000 DOLLARS. THE TOTAL DAMAGES WOULD DEPEND UPON WHICHEVER OF THE TWO IS GREATER.
RIGHTS OF THEONESPY SERVICE
The TheOneSpy Service, along with all the supplementary content and material including (but not limited to) trademarks, copyrights, visuals, code, etc are under the sole ownership of the TheOneSpy service and its affiliated parties. The end-user is only bound to make use of the application software to the extent that is covered expressly in their purchased license and the end-user is in agreement to adhere to that limitation.
As a user of the TheOneSpy service you hereby agree that you will not: a) try reproducing the TheOneSpy application software in any way; b) alter the TheOneSpy application software in any way to fit your own needs; c) affect the current functionality and features of the TheOneSpy application software; d) reverse engineer the application software or access the source-code of the application; e)loan out, sell, rent the TheOneSpy application software to another part; f) commercialize the use of the TheOneSpy application software and will only put the TheOneSpy application software to use for your own requirement as per agreement and law; g) change any of the material like (but not limited to) copyrights, logo or any other identifying factor of the TheOneSpy application software along with any other software used in conjunction with the TheOneSpy application software.
TheOneSpy application software allows the user the complete freedom of uploading user data which can be hosted, stored, shared and/or published by the end-user. However, it is assumed in good faith that the end-user will do so as per agreement and terms of service along with the applicable law. The end-user would take full responsibility for their own data and implied risks of storing and data transmission.
TheOneSpy service will not be held responsible in any manner with respect to the data shared by the end-user or in the event that the data is being monitored if we have reason to believe that it is being done so inappropriately or against the law. Moreover, TheOneSpy neither endorses nor controls the quality of data being uploaded by the end-user. Furthermore, we are fully justified to prevent the end-user from uploading data or to remove it altogether for a reason we deem appropriate at any given time frame.
TheOneSpy service may also utilize the data you submit to determine your location, also known as User Data. The act of downloading, purchasing the subscription for the TheOneSpy application software you hereby agree to all of the above with respect to the conditions set in our Privacy section. TheOneSpy service also doesn’t guarantee or claim to guarantee how accurate, complete and timely that Location Data would be.
FUTURE MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES
The Terms of Service and usability criteria may undergo changes with the passage of time. However, all such changes will be posted on the TheOneSpy service website and the end-user would be bound to adhere to those changes as long as he or she is still using the TheOneSpy application software.
PAYMENT CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION OF SUBSCRIPTION
TheOneSpy service is purchased on a subscription. In the instance that you would like to purchase that subscription you would need to pay via your credit card. Depending on the type and duration of the subscription package you choose, We offer a onetime payment to get subscription for a desired period. The period may vary depending on the package customer selects. The customer has to renew the service manually after the completion of subscription period. Our team makes sure that the renewal process is simple and easy. All you need to do is enter the 3D code to complete the payment process after which your current subscription will be renewed right away. In other words, you do not need to install or download the service to renew the subscription. The customer also has the right to cancel the subscription at any time. However, we do not offer a refund or reimbursement for service payment in this case. Once you have activated the subscription, we are not liable to refund the payment even if you cancel it before reaching its completion.