Best Employee Monitoring Software
Need to spy on an employee's phone? TheOneSpy has all the necessary spying tools.
- Tapping their phone calls
- Tracking their exact location via GPS
- Spy on emails, messages, and messenger chat on cellphones
- Track live screen activities of employees on the company’s PCs
- Perform surround recording on laptop & desktop devices
- Record live phone calls on the company’s owned mobiles & tablets
- Filter time-wasting websites on employee’s computer devices
- Get data backup for all the information stored on devices
- Control cameras of PCs/Smartphones to make sure employees’ presence
So, spying on employees’ activities on business-owned devices consists of various forms given below.
- Employees tracking on PCs to prevent internal threats of business
- Surveillance on employees devices to protect intellectual property
- Monitoring of employees on laptop/desktop activities to boost productivity
- Workforce monitoring for the prevention of time wasting on business owned devices
- Spy on company’s owned cellphones & computers to know inefficient employees
Why to Perform Staff/Employee Monitoring?
Employers want to know how productive their employees are and their activities on business-owned digital devices. Employers also want to understand how employees use their mobile phones, tablets, and desktop laptops. Furthermore, they want to know whether employees are using working hours productively. However, they want to prevent time-wasting habits, internal threats, data breaching, and suspicious activities of the staff for business security. So, employers sometimes have to monitor their employees’ actions, especially on the company’s owned digital devices, smartphones, tablets, and computer devices of various OS. In addition, it insists on multiple tech solutions to gather information about employees’ activities on digital devices and the location of the employees.
Fulfill your Responsibility to the Maximum with TheOneSpy App
Your company put its faith in you when it put you in charge of your employees. It’s your job to reward their trust by ensuring none of the employees working under you are behaving unprofessionally. A part of that is to ensure they are using their official equipment responsibly and moderately. How can you make sure of that? Until recent times, there was nothing you could do about it. But now, you can. You can install (software) on their company-given phones and tablets and start spying on them in multiple ways. If they are reasonable, responsible employees – good enough, you should respect them for that and know who deserves the next promotion. If they are not… you know what to do with them. So it’s a win-win situation.
Why should the Employer use TheOneSpy Employee Monitoring Software?
An employer can use Employee surveillance software for business enhancements and employees’ productivity during working hours. Furthermore, you can monitor employees’ every single activity on the company’s devices from time to time. You can track, record and listen to employees’ internet communications to avoid unwanted leakage of the company’s assets. For example, you can control the laptop device cameras of your company to know where the employees are at the moment and what they are doing. Further, you can record surrounds conversations of employees in the surrounding region on employees’ PCs and digital mobile phones.
For various reasons, an employer can monitor sent/received emails on business-owned computer devices and track the location of employees deployed in the field. So, apart from spying on employees’ data, you can gather information and protect valuable data stored in devices having data backup facilities. For example, you can catch employees who used to waste time during working hours, delay assigned tasks, and further see suspicious activities of dishonest employees. Leave all the negativities. You can assess even those employees who were engaging and determined to give their best for the company.
- Employers can spy on emails sent/received.
- The employer can have data backup for stored information on PCs
- The employer can filter time-wasting websites on PCs & smartphones
- The business owner can monitor the logs of social media conversations of employees
- You can perform live screen –recordings of computers & cell phones in real-time
- Remotely capture screenshots of digital devices provided to employees
- Track all the keystrokes applied on the PCs and smartphone
- Track the GPS location of employees during working hours to acknowledge their presence
- Record & listen to customer service cellphone calls,
TheOneSpy Employee Monitoring software comes in handy for what?
Employers love to get the maximum growth of their business entities. So, an Employee surveillance app is the best tool of its kind that can perform cross-functional activities. You can use it for the safety of your business from cyber threats and as well as threats within. Further, get real-time working activities of employees to avoid their excuses that can lead you to lack of productivity at the end of the day. Beside an employer can set its commands to get atomization regarding what employees are doing in working hours. So, you will get a report on whether employees are wasting time or working hard enough to be productive. Moreover, you can kick out those employees working against the company and trying to leak the secret information. So, you can spy on emails, communication, social media communication and whether they are working at a certain point where they have been deployed. So, from the time they enter the office and Login Company’s owned phones, tablets, and computer devices, you can command and control all the activities they used to perform.
How to Perform Employee Monitoring?
You want to get rid of worries of business productivity, time-wasting & suspicious activities of employees and many more? Just get your hands on the TheOneSpy Employees surveillance software and install it on target cellphone, tablets & laptop/desktop computer devices respectively with the accordance of the OS. It is packed with more flexibility, powerful features and with multiple solutions that enable you to know all the activities of employees on the company’s owned devices. You can perform surround recoding, email monitoring, screen recording, capture screenshots, web filtering, GPs location tracking, and track social media activities of employees on the company’s owned devices. Employers can get to know real-time activity reports of employees on business-owned devices and catch disgruntled employees using spy software for employees by recording live phone calls and control MIC and cameras of business owned digital devices.