Get Inappropriate Apps are Being Used
With the rise in the number of people making use of smart phones, children, and teenagers, in particular, parents have begun to worry a great deal. Along with smartphones come a number of applications for download, not all of which are appropriate for children. It is in such instances that it is the parent’s responsibility to ensure no such app has been downloaded onto their child’s cell phone which may be inappropriate for them. Going through the child’s phone is often not a possibility and even if it were so, snooping around on the phone could lead you to get caught which could cause serious damage to the relationship you have with your child.
For such purposes, a number of monitoring apps have been introduced, one of them being TheOneSpy. The TOS spy app has a number of monitoring features which can come in handy for parents who wish to check up on the activities of their child’s phone or even spouses who wish to monitor their partner’s phones. Employers have also been making use of such apps to ensure the loyalty and efficiency of their employees. Lately, the TOS app has released a new feature for Android phones, one which allows users to remotely uninstall applications on the target phone.
Using the TOS app, you will be able to:
- Gain access to the list of installed applications on the target device
- Get details regarding which of the apps is made use of the most by the user
- Check to see which of these apps has inappropriate content
- Uninstall and delete the apps which you feel are inappropriate for the user of the phone
- Get all the data uploaded onto your user control panel which you can then access later on as long as an internet connection is running