You buy everything on Black Friday! Children online safety why not?
The modern young generation is enthralled by the contemporary piece of technology, cell phone and tablets connected with the cyberspace are in particular. Since a decade mobile devices are continuously seducing youth into cyber dangers and parents are still unaware. The dangers and distress of two brutal aspects the modern young generation is growing with and we can say technological devices and internet is indeed a new ‘pied piper’ for children that taking them far away from parents.
According to the youth & Internet Risk Research
The Youth and internet risk research 2014 by Livingstone and Smith says that online bullying is rare, and it happens with only 5% of children, particular countries and youth watch adult content online. The particular research work has been outdated these days. Today the percentage of online bullying and other online dangers has been grown enough in 2019 due to the bombardment of the technology and #phoneaddiction into the children.
The cyber bullying numbers and other dangerous activities have been immensely grown up and today mobile phone technology has become undoubtedly a new pied piper which is taking children from real –life to the activities of the virtual world filled up with plenty of scary and exploiting things.
How cell phone technology a New Pied Piper for children?
When children love to have digital cell phones and tablets and internet access this is where problem begins. They lurk towards social media apps and websites and login to get their digital citizenship. Furthermore, they try to find some friends online, share their selfies, videos and at the end of the day get involved in the use of dating apps and adult content following threats comes in their way to the fullest. All it is happening due to teen’s obsession with cell phone, internet and social media.
Cyber bullying & cyber bullies
Most of the kids who use social media on their phones connected to the internet are used to experiencing bullying. However, there are plenty of children out there who become bullies online due to bullying in person, because of crisis at home, schools, and at playgrounds: an underdeveloped sense of empathy, and due to plenty of hidden factors that parents need to know.
- Almost half of children & teens use social media become bullies or get bullied online
- 1 out of 3 young people have to face cyber bullying online & cyber threats
- Almost 25% of young tweens and children have been bullied again and aging because of their silent attitude
- 14% of children who got bullied online never tell their parents about online bullying
- Online 1 out of 10 victims of bullying online discuss with the parents
- 1 in 5 teens share sexually suggestive photos of others online and same numbers teens got bullied due to sharing
Cyber stalking & young teens
The cyber stalking is one of the dangerous phenomenons these days where teens trapped by stalkers and also get involved in stalking online activities. However, there is no comprehensive data is available on the extent of cyber stalking on U.S. However:
- 1 out of 12 teens become the victim of cyber stalking and fear from
- Almost 4 out of 5 victims of cyber stalking are teens
- Even teens pimping out teens via social media platforms
- 15% of the female have faced more than one case of stalking
- Social media stalking is far more than the real-life stalking
- Most of the stalkers online are adults and victims are young teens
Sharing & Sexting online among teens
Most of the teens these days have mobile phone devices and it gives them access to every kind of communication on cellphones and social media. Today teens do texting and sexting via sexual messages, images, and videos according to the JAMA pediatrics. So, teens and kids due to lack of online civility, digital security, have shared nudes to someone.
- Almost 15% of teens do sexting via text messages
- 27% of teens used to receiving sexting
- 73% of teens these days have smartphone and internet access
- 41% of school-going kid says they have had unprotected sex
- 1 out of 8 kids says they have forward sext via cell phone
Online dating & hookups
Days are gone when teens used to of sharing notes and cellphones to get someone for sexual relationships. Today, young teens and even tweens have been involved in dating online even with strangers.
- 1 out of 4 teens have dated or hooked up with someone they encounter initially
- Half of teens that have crush in real –life try to connect with on Facebook
- 47% of teens have expressed their emotions to someone using social media or dating apps
- Tinder online dating app is the biggest platform where teens involved in hookups
- 72% of the teens communicate with their romantic partner on dating apps and social media apps
- Over 60% of online daters are already in relationship
Teens watch adult content
Today teens are walking with x–rated theater in their pockets. They use internet on their digital devices, mobile devices in particular to see nude images, and videos.
- Almost 9 out of 10 male teens and 6 out of 10 girls watch porn before the age of 18
- The first exposure to pornography among boys is 12 years old, on average.
- In the age of 12 boys encounter with the adult content
- 28% of teenagers encounter with the X-rated content accidentally
Hence, we can say that smartphones are new pied piper for kids. Parents should dedicate this Black Friday to their teens and kids online safety.
Get TheOneSpy Black Friday & Cyber Monday 90% Discount to Protect Children Online Safety
There is an old saying, “Home is where the heart is –when you will have done with the stuff, for your family and yourself, you may forget to have plenty of other things to clean or put away. Before you going to end up with the shopping for your friends, family, but when it comes to kids on this Black Friday and Cyber Monday don’t ignore to set the digital boundaries for kids and teens. Now you can get TheOneSpy 50% to 90% discount on this Black Friday and Cyber Monday on android premier plans. The new user will get a 90% discount on android plans subscription and the old user will get a 50% discount on renewal.
We are always there to remind you that first choose kid’s online safety and then go for the goods and costumes for your children. Get your hands on the discount as soon as possible on this special weekend before it gets expired. Don’t compromise your children safe on the web before they become the victims of online predators, get involved inappropriate habits and cellphone obsession affects cause health problems.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday come in as blessing for your kid’s online safety. So, why don’t you set digital boundaries for kids? Get TheOneSpy protection on kids and teens digital devices like cellphones and tablets, almost for free.