TheOneSpy does not only allow you to read their data from a distance, but also to control their smartphones – almost completely. There is a host of things you can do with TheOneSpy’s remote monitoring dashboard commands, including:
- Controlling the target phone’s microphone to listen to its surroundings
- Deleting any application
- Pausing any application
- Running or restarting any application
- Recording the phone’s surrounding sounds
- Remotely start video camera to record short video clip.
- Remotely start back and front photo camera to take photos.
Why You Need This Feature
If there is one feature you absolutely need to monitor your child or employee, or to keep an eye on your partner, it’s TheOneSpy’s remote monitoring dashboard offering. With this remarkable addition, you can control the target device remotely. Every monitoring and spying feature of THEONESPY has a remote control command button on the top left side of the page which will be use to send the push commands to the targeted cell phone from the control panel, with which you can do practically everything: run the app, stop the app, remotely turn the microphone on, and create bugging commands for camera.