No need to set limits! Giving consequences! & saying “no” to children
Digital world seems very fascinating and the modern young generation is the admirer of the digital revolution. Nowadays, none of the youngster I would say exist worldwide that don’t use digital devices connected to the internet. The advancement of digital devices has hit the world by storm and today we all know that everyone is using smart digital devices and using the internet over it. Therefore, young kids and teens get involved in digital activities rather than to spend time in playgrounds and other extracurricular activities. So, definitely, they will face and will have problems related to the cyber world. Have you ever heard terminologies a decade ago about sexting, online bullying, self–obscenity and the high ratio of suicides among children? I know that your answer would be no if you have opened your eyes a couple of decades ago.
Additionally, parenting has become a tough job for parents since the technology has evolved to the fullest. Well! When it comes to parenting, technology has also provided a contemporary solution against modern social issues in terms of children protection.
TheOneSpy is the tech–tool that enables parents to prevent issues about child protection. Let’s get to know why parents should use TOS to protect their kids and teens.
What stats say about digital vulnerabilities that can harm children?
- Almost 22% of young teens and 11% of tweens girls between the age of 13-16 years of age –say they have sent or posted online nude and semi-nude images of themselves, according to the result of the survey by the National Campaign to Prevent Teens and Unplanned Pregnancy.
- 1 out of 12 teens and one out every 45 teenage boys have been stalked once in their lives and 1 one percent of young girls stalked during the preceding 12 months. Young girls are likely to stalk online by stalkers using social media apps and websites and a survey says 87% of men stalkers are active online to stalk young teens.
- Young teens that are obsessed with the digital devices connected to the internet and spend at least 5 hours daily on social media using electronic devices are more likely to have suicidal thoughts, according to the reports of New York Post.
- According to the PEW Research center, 15% of teens that own cell phone devices connected to the internet, age 12 -17 say they send and receive sexually suggestive nude or semi-nude images or text. The research also shows that the habit of sexting has been increased among teens as compared to the teens.
- Middle school children including boys & girls studying in grade 6, 7 and 8 in the southern and northwestern United States have done with a questionnaire based on cyber-bullying. Results say 11% that they have bullied online once in a previous couple of months. Moreover, 4% have admitted that they have bullied someone else using digital devices. However, cyber bullying phenomenon mostly took place through an instant messaging app, chat rooms, and emails and they half of the bullies did not share their identity.
- Young teens that own their mobile phone devices are 5% to 22% between the age of 13-17 respectively are using online dating apps like Tinder.
You have read the stats of cyberbullying, self–obscenity, hooking up online, suicide among teens and last but not the least the obsession with the social media using digital devices connected to the internet. Now let’s take a look why you need to use the TheOneSpy cellphone and computer monitoring software for child protection.