Everyone thinks that mobile phones are their friends, but it continuously creating hurdles and diverting your attention in many ways. People own cellphones to execute more tasks in every single day but on the other hand, these high tech devices are without the shadow of the doubt one of the mightiest hindrances to real interpersonal communication. High–tech mobile phone devices are enabling you to stay close to your distant friends, but at the same time, it is separating you from the person standing right next to you. Today, most of the people including youth have the cell phone and they carried it out in their hands rather than in the pocket. Dramatically, nobody likes to be parted from these technological creatures and it would be something terrible if we don’t respond to someone while it rang or vibrated.
When you are in the middle of daily life conversation with your family or friends you have to answer the person on the phone. If you don’t respond to the one on the cell phone it makes the one to feel ignored. However, checking out the cell phone back and forth and responding the caller within the company of friends, you are telling your friend’s person on the phone is more important. So, in a nutshell, the mobile phone is a high–tech villain in our lives.
Huffington Post report: Mobile phone a high–tech villain
Eva restaurant in Los Angeles invites patrons to get 5% discount in-case they become agreed to not using their cellphone while having the meal. The participation is absolutely voluntary, The Huffington Post, 4 out of every 10 customers have accepted the deal. The best thing about the deal is uninterrupted conversations.
Huffington post further says mobile phones are worst companions with the conclusion of the series studies of Andrew Przybylski and Netta Weinstein, researchers at the University of Essex in Britain. “They Say presence of cellphone distracts face–to–face conversations.
Stats says clearly: Cell phone is a high tech villain in our lives
- British Survey says that average person see their cell phone screen at least 27 times a day, Huffington Post
- Cell phones have increased lack of work ethics in employees at workplace
- Every second teens, and tweens have to face cyberbullying through a mobile phone connected to the internet
- According to the National Safety Council report usage of mobile phone while driving responsible for 1.6 million crashes each year
- Almost 390000 injuries happen due to texting while driving
- 1 out 4 accidents in the US happens due to texting
- To answer a single text message while driving takes 5 seconds
- 21% of teens driving involved in fatal accidents due to texting behind the wheels