The virtual world has its significance these days. But when it comes to its vulnerabilities, digitally abuse youth is on the rise. Therefore, the issues need to address and parents should take an in-depth look at bullying and cyberbullying, sexual abuse and discrimination in the digital age. Today, we are going to discuss to quantify that how kids, tweens and teens are experiencing, troubled and respond to the problems in terms of bullying online, online dating abuse and well as online slurs. The world’s best parental control app has tracked all the trending data over the years on the digitally abuse youth and further providing services to the parents to protect kids and teens from the dangers of the virtual world. Let’s take a look at the incidents that have been taken place with the youth digitally.
Digitally Abuse Youth Collective Incidents
Almost three quarter of youth believes in digital abuse am alarming issue and it is on the rise since 2009.
MTV –AP Digital abuse survey says
- The study says, almost 76% of youngsters between the age of 14 -24 years old says digital abuse is dangerous issue
- Almost 56% of the youngsters say they have experienced digital abuse from social media and digital media using cellphones and computers with cyberspace connectivity
- Digital harassment is common and 26% people write things about people that are not true.
- 24% of people online write things that are mean and 24% forward it on instant messaging or messages and 20% intends to stay private
- Young adults dramatically are more likely to experience digital abuse 59% and 50% of kids and teens experience online abuse
- 3 out of 10 teens admits to be humiliated or harassed online and 24% of adults between the age of 18 -24
- Young adult women are more likely apt to see digital abuse (80%) compared to the men (70%).
- 14-17 years old more apt to call it an issue 80% compare to their older peers 73%
Online abuse does not belong to strangers –victims mostly knows abusers
It is strange things that most of the victims that have been experienced the digital abuse are more likely knows the abusers. The experts have tested 13 out of 16 cases where victims strongly believe that they know who have abused them online.